Privacy & Cookies
- Web site functions and other user behavior including sub-platforms and services results (For example Overhack);
- Warranty registration and requests;
- Customer support and/or technical service requests;
- Player Match up and other head-to-head online competitions;
- Registration for services and/or special software or services events;
- Newsletter subscriptions, referral services, and other marketing surveys and email campaigns;
- Registration for Overhack and/or other service accounts;
- Product, service and/or subscription orders;
- Service requests from third party service providers on our site;
- Otherwise through use of our software, mobile or online services where personal information is required for use and/or participation.
- Information collected will vary depending upon the activity and may include your name, user name, email address, password, phone number, home address, birth date, mobile phone number and credit card information but will only be saved when needed. You will be specifically notified in case of irregular collection of data.
- Overhack also may maintain log files which contain IP addresses. An IP address is a numeric address that may be assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. In general, we use log files to monitor traffic on our websites and to troubleshoot technical problems. In the event of user abuse of our websites, however, we may block certain IP addresses. If available, IP addresses and console IDs may be used to personally identify you in order to enforce our Terms of Service. We may also receive other personal information from third parties in connection with the operation and distribution of our products and services as well as market and demographic studies that we use to supplement personal information provided directly by you. As with all other information, we use this data only for purposes consistent with this policy. Non-personal information, alone, cannot be used to identify or contact you. Overhack collects non-personal information about your use of our online and mobile products and services both on our website and in the course of software usage (on PC, mobile and console platforms). When you use the Overhack Services, we may collect certain non-personal demographic information including gender, zip code, information about your computer, hardware, software, platform, media, and mobile device. We also collect other non-personal information such as feature usage, game play statistics and scores, user rankings and click paths as well as other data that you may provide in surveys, via your account preferences and online profiles or through purchases, for instance. We may also receive either non-personal or public information from third parties in connection with market and demographic studies that we use to supplement personal information provided directly by you.