Using any Overhack service or sub services, you will automatically accept the following documentation.
This document is subject to updates.
If you don’t respect one of the following rules, you will be subject to kick/ban from our services. Overhack deserve the possibility to suspend partially or totally the services offered.
Terms and conditions
In any Service offered by Overhack/Syglob you can't create/update any content and User Account with the following chars (Also valid in all language translations): Administrator, Employee, Overhack, Moderator, Overhack, Staff, Syglob. Although they are not listed, Overhack, to its unquestionable judgment, may decide to block and close an account or content that will have within it not deemed invalid characters:
- It's strictly prohibited the use of Overhack name, logo or any other protected content inherent to Overhack;
- Allow Overhack Services to get, store and share information about You and your PC to ensure a fair session, as following described:
- Random system and in-game screenshots. (Random from 30 seconds to 3 minutes)
- System processes on game start;
- In-game processes and modules on game start;
- Check integrity and hash of the processes for the "Real-time protection";
- Current operating system;
- Processor ID as HWID;
- Mouse movement, click and positions.
- IP and Proxy usage.
- At any time the Overhack Staff is authorized to check partially or totally an User with a remote control (like TeamViewer, Splashtop, etc.) to ensure a fair play;
- At any time the Overhack Staff is authorized to ban partially or totally an User if there is only something suspicious, at His (Staff) own and unquestionable judgment.
- It is strictly prohibited the use Overhack name, logo or any other protected content inherent to Overhack;
- At its sole discretion Overhack can delete Game, Tournaments, Administrators and Subscriptions, if it will considers annoying or not respecting some standards or rules;
- At its sole discretion Overhack can remake the subscriptions prices alerting the subscriber using the invoices note or with a news pushed here (with at least 15 days of notice);
- If you have requested deactivation of a subscription, but it has already issued an invoice for the next period, by doing so it will be considered at the end of the last billing period issued (If you want to know more about the Premium Subscriptions please read the right section “Overhack Account > Premium Subscriptions”);
- Overhack declines any responsibility for detecting its own anti-cheat by other games as a malicious application, if your in-game account can be suspended, temporarily or permanently.